Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. All these recipes are vegan. They are all super-healthy and yummy so enjoy.
- 1 Cup of frozen fruit
- 1 Cup almond milk( your choice of liquid)
I know what you’re think but they take five minutes to blend. Did you know that you can make ahead then refrigerate?
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (I use instant, but use what you want)
- 1 Cup almond milk(even water will work just need liquid)
- 1 tsp. Chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup Fruit( I like frozen mixed berries)
Mix together and refrigerate overnight. This can last up to two weeks in the refrigerator, but it’s so good you’re going to what to eat it all.
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan oil(I used vegetable oil)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup walnuts(optional, I like walnuts)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix all ingredients together until smooth, put in 9×5 loaf pan and bake 45-60 minutes.
This can last up to two week if you wrap it in plastic. You could also make this recipe into muffins, but then you can’t spread jam on them. Any muffins or quick bread recipe will work I just happen to like banana bread.
- 1/2 cup fruit( I used frozen mango)
- 1/2 almond milk(you can use any milk you have)
- 2 Tsp. chia seeds
I like blending the fruit and almond milk together,but you can skip this. Mix them all up and refrigerate over night.